=== DEADLINE EXTENSION: 5th June 2017 ===
Contacts: Sadao Kurohashi, Pascale Fung (email@example.com)
MT Summit XVI solicits original research papers that will advance the field of Machine Translation. We seek submissions across the entire spectrum of MT-related research activity. Submissions must be unpublished, and in English.
Important dates (extended):
- Submission deadline: Monday, June 5
- Notification of acceptance: Monday, July 10
- Final “camera-ready” versions: Monday, July 31
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Advances in various MT paradigms: data-driven (NMT, SMT, EBMT), rule-based, and hybrids
- MT applications and embedding: translation/localization aids, speech-to-speech, speech-to-text, OCR, MT for communication (chats, blogs, social networks), multilingual applications, etc.
- Technologies for MT deployment: quality estimation and domain adaptation
- MT in special settings: low resources, massive resources, high volume, low computing resources
- Human factors in MT and user interfaces for MT
- Linguistic resources for MT: dictionaries, terminology banks, corpora
- MT evaluation techniques and evaluation results
- Empirical studies on translation data
Papers must not exceed 12 (twelve) pages plus 4 (four) pages for references. All papers should follow the formatting instructions included with the style files, and should be submitted in PDF. Latex, PDF and MS Word style files are available: mtsummit2017.latex mtsummit2017.pdf mtsummit2017.dotx
To allow for blind reviewing, please do not include author names and affiliations within the paper and avoid obvious self-references.
Papers must be submitted to the START system here by 11:59 pm PDT (GMT – 7 hours), Monday June 5, 2017.
Papers presented at MT Summit XVI must represent new work that has not been previously published. It is the responsibility of the author(s) to inform the program chairs of any potential problem with respect to this requirement. Authors submitting a similar paper both to MT Summit XVI and another conference or workshop must inform the program chairs by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying to which other conference or workshop they are submitting their work. If the paper is accepted and presented at MT Summit XVI, then it must be withdrawn from other conferences and workshops.