Contact: Kozo Moriguchi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MT Summit XVI Call for proposals for Workshops on all topics related to MT
The aim of MT Summit workshops is to provide an opportunity for communities involved in MT to spend time together to develop thinking and practice in the areas they are involved in. Of particular interest to us are submissions related to the commercialization of MT or its use by professional translators. However, all themes related to MT research, development, deployment, use, and evaluation are welcome.
Workshop proposals should be submitted by 24 April 2017 to email@example.com.
They must include:
- Workshop title
- Dates for important milestones (call for papers, recruitment of speakers, etc.)
- Description of the workshop content, technical requirements
- Expected number of participants,
- Whether this is an ongoing or new workshop, and
- A signed copy of the “MT_Summit_XV_Workshop_Proposal_Form”
- Proposal deadline: Friday, Monday, 24 April 2017
- Notification of workshop acceptance: Monday, 15 May 2017
- Deadline for workshops with proceedings: Friday, 18 August 2017
- Workshop days: Monday,18 September 2017 or Friday, 22 September 2017